• Are you unemployed and frustrated by the lack of opportunities you are finding?
• Does it seem you’re being overlooked just because of your age?
• Have you been employed for many years and aren’t sure how to navigate today’s competitive job market?
At last, there’s a book just for YOU!!!
The Baby Boomers’ Survival Guide to Finding Work Fast is your step-by-step guide through every phase of the job search process. This comprehensive and straightforward 50-page E-book is packed with the latest information as well as proven strategies aimed at jobseekers in midlife. Following the insider tips and techniques will give you the edge over the competition, provide you with an action plan that works, and help you turn your age into an advantage. It will save you time, money, and months of job search frustration!
Finding work has changed significantly over the past twenty years. You will need to present your talents and skills to best advantage if you hope to succeed in today’s competitive job market. Learn the surefire strategies that will set you apart and distinguish you as the valuable candidate you are. This book is a must for any boomer who wants and needs to find a job FAST!
Aren’t your time and effort worth an investment of $7.95? You will shave weeks (maybe months) off of your job search by learning the insider tips to presenting yourself as the #1 candidate.
All you need to do is click on the Buy Now Button below, and a copy of the book will be rushed to you via email (usually within a few hours of purchase).
For less than a couple cups of coffee you will have all the tools you’ll need to beat out the competition and sell yourself to any potential employer!
A few of the can’t miss job search tips you’ll learn in this book are:
- How to turn your age into an advantage and demonstrate the added value you’ll bring to your next position
- How to stress your achievements and distinguish yourself from the competition
- How to optimize your contacts to obtain critical leads and referrals
- How to proactively target companies and meet key decision-makers
- How to network your way into the hidden job market (where most jobs are found)
- How to write the strongest resume for older applicants, grab the reviewer’s attention, and highlight your skills and experience
- How to respond to difficult behavioral style and age-related interview questions
- How to make a dynamic first impression, ace the interview, and become the candidate of choice!
- And much, much more
About the author: Mary Eileen Williams, M.A., NCC, has twenty years of combined experience as a career and life transition counselor, job search specialist, university instructor, and writer. As a Nationally Board Certified Counselor with a Master’s Degree in Career Development, she specializes in working with job seekers in midlife and showing them the latest techniques for landing a job in the 21st Century.
Over her career, Mary Eileen has worked with thousands of older applicants and knows the most effective methods to use to overcome the special challenges they face. By following her surefire strategies, you’ll turn your age into an advantage and find yourself landing your next job in record time.
Praise for the book:
“This book should be read by anyone over 50 who is out there competing in today’s job market. Mary Eileen has thoroughly covered every aspect of the job search process and provided up-to-date techniques that are certain to produce results, even in today’s difficult market.”
Carole Martin, America’s #1 Interview Coach, Principal, Interview Coach.com, Interview Expert/Contributing Writer: Monster.com, Author: Interview Fitness Training: A Workout With the Interview Coach & Boost Your Interview IQ
“Ms. Williams is spot-on with her comments about the need for networking, how to write a no-nonsense, attention-grabbing resume, and how to prepare for the interview. This book’s combination of broad conceptual ‘ah ha’s’ and fanatical attention to detail make it a ‘must read’ for the job seeker over 50 and a ‘should read’ for those of younger age. Well done!”
Patricia Silva, Vice President, Human Resources
“As an HR professional myself, I can appreciate the time, effort, and expertise that went into this comprehensive how-to guide. Finally, an all-encompassing workbook on how to find a job. This is the best book I’ve seen on the topic!” This is the best book I’ve seen on the topic!”
Judith Marshall, President, Human Resources Consulting Services
Rush me my copy of the Baby Boomers’ Survival Guide to Finding Work Fast!