Do you suffer from chronic headaches, brain fog, fatigue, weight gain, insomnia, gut pain, or autoimmune conditions? We may think these and other all-too-common modern maladies are due to aging, gluten intake, too much sugar or too little exercise. But there is another missing piece to the health puzzle: Proper hydration.
Join Dr. Dana Cohen and cultural anthropologist Gina Bria, two experts in the field of nutrition and health, as they share all about their brand new book, Quench. It’s a whole new look at how we can restore our youthful vigor and maintain our body’s health and wellbeing.
We talk about:
- Water alone isn’t the answer: 8 glasses a day isn’t enough to improve hydration– despite common wisdom
- It’s all about hydrating food, like fruits and vegies, certain spices and more. Simple recipes and smoothies do the trick.
- Why food? Because it has Gel water. Recently discovered this new kind of water doesn’t go right through you like regular water. Your body can absorb it better
- Anti-aging, skin and beauty and how hydrating will keep us looking our best.
- A 5 day hydration plan that will bump up your energy level and eliminate fatigue, improve your focus and ease any digestion issues, even improve your complexion. Then a lifetime plan.
If you want to live a longer, happier and more fulfilling life, be sure to listen to this one!