The hustle and bustle of the holidays is rapidly approaching. Stress can overwhelm me in December and I’m guessing I’m not the only one. So now is the perfect time to pause, reflect and savor these wise words that just passed through to my inbox:
Five Undeniable Facts of Life…
1. Don’t educate your children to be rich. Educate them to be happy so when they grow up they will know the value of things…not the price.
2. Eat your food as your medicine, otherwise you have to eat medicine as your food.
3. The one who loves you will never leave you for another because even if there are 100 reasons to give up, he or she will find one reason to hold on.
4. There is a big difference between a human being and being human…only a few really understand it.
5. You are loved when you are born. You will be loved when you die. In between, YOU have to manage!!!
Remember…If you just want to walk fast, walk alone, but if you want to walk far, walk together!
Six Best Doctors in the World…
5. Self Confidence